1. Your right to privacy is important to us. We are keen to strike a fair balance between your personal and business privacy while ensuring you obtain full value from the internet and other products and services we may be able to market to you.
2. Subscription. In some areas of our web site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or reply to you after your visit. This would include where you provide feedback to us through the contact form or when you complete any on line survey we may offer from time to time. So we ask you to give us your name, e-mail address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. We may use your personal data for future e-mail mailings, support, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the products and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing e-mails from us please inform us by e-mail at [email protected]. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business.
3. Trading from our website. Making sure you can buy safely on-line is a priority for us and we have made strenuous efforts to ensure that security is one of our highest priorities and we have devoted a great deal of effort to ensure that our on-line security measures help to safeguard your information. We use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of:
• Potentially sensitive information such as your name and address
• Critically-sensitive information like your credit card number
If concerned only about the privacy of your credit card information, we encourage you to submit your order electronically without a credit card number and we will contact you to obtain this information.
We hope that once you understand the measures we take to help ensure secure transactions and privacy, and the steps you can take yourself, you will be as happy about the safety of your on-line transaction and order information as we are. We have no desire to infringe upon your privacy while using our site and we will never provide your personal information to anyone else except if we sell our business in whole or in part.
Further information on data protection and personal privacy.
For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact:
20 Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF
Tel: 0121 293 1366
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner’s web site at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
Use of this Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions